Are you looking for an interactive online learning/revision course to help your child flourish in the English Literature examination?
Do you want high-quality learning material that will both support and challenge your child?
Would you like your child to have access to feedback from a qualified and experienced secondary English teacher?
Would you like to be able to track your child’s progress and learning in English?
Then you need the latest offering from Bright Sky Tutoring – my new four-week online course designed for students taking the AQA English Literature GCSE
What is included?
- Four pre-recorded lessons, breaking down the key skills that are required in order to succeed in the Unseen Poetry section of the examination.
- A quiz to accompany each lesson, including a longer question for assessment
- Marking and feedback from a qualified teacher
- Access to a bank of practice paper questions for revision
- A certificate of completion
- The Literature Surgery – a live Q and A session for further support
Who is it suitable for?
- Any student who is studying GCSE English Literature (AQA syllabus)
- Students who would like additional help and guidance with Unseen Poetry or to gain a valuable head start before commencing Key Stage Four
- Students who would like to follow a detailed revision programme highlighting the skills and knowledge required for the examination
- Students who struggle with independent study and would benefit from a structured series of lessons to support
- Students who require further support and guidance, and would benefit from individual feedback on their work
All of the above is available for the introductory price of just £10 (will normally be £15)